Porter records and saves the events published by your selected devices to the Particle Cloud. Once Porter has reached the number of events allowed by your Porter subscription, it will delete old ones as it receives new ones.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn about using Porter?
- Where can I find the Porter mobile app?
- How does event recording work?
- How do subscription changes work?
- Who is Porter for?
- Why do I need Porter? Can't I just build my own UI?
- What if the number of Particle devices I have exceeds my limit in Porter?
- How does the stored event limit work?
- What are actions?
- Porter used to be a one time purchase app, why is it now a subscription?